Jewellery Care & Warranty
Our jewellery is made to last and with the highest quality materials to ensure that it keeps its shine for as long as possible. However, as with all jewellery, there are things you can do to help maintain your jewellery for as long as possible.
Jewellery Care Tips
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on when getting ready and the first thing you take off at the end of your day. Avoid sleeping in your jewellery
- Avoid wearing your jewellery in the shower, pool, sauna, steam room or jacuzzi as exposure to chemicals may tarnish or cause wear to your item
- Store jewellery separately to avoid scratching
- Wipe away dirt with a jewellery cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken your jewellery
- Our jewellery is delivered in either our jewellery pouches or jewellery boxes, these are the best place to store your pieces when they're not being worn
- Avoid storing your jewellery in the bathroom
- Exposure to certain chemicals may compromise the integrity of your jewellery. Allow perfumes, lotions and hair care products to absorb before wearing your jewellery
- Cleaning your jewellery regularly will maintain their longevity. To clean, buff gently with a jewellery cloth or dry cloth rather than cotton or microfibre cloth
180 Day Colour & 60 Day Breakage Warranty
Shop with confidence! You get 180 days to return your stainless steel jewellery if the colour tarnishes and 60 days for both stainless steel and sterling silver jewellery for any breakages, loss of stones or quality issues. You'll be refunded in full or we can send you a replacement. We want you to feel confident and love shopping with us before you even receive your beautiful jewellery.
Stainless Steel Jewellery
All of our jewellery, with the exception of some of our Huggie Hoop Earrings and Ear Cuffs are made from stainless steel. Stainless steel is resilient to water so it will not tarnish or rust, which is why we use this material for most of our jewellery. Stainless steel jewellery is water resistant, however, over time the plating can begin to go dull and lose it's colour, if you follow our jewellery care tips, your jewellery can last you YEARS.
Sterling Silver Jewellery
Have your Earrings lost their click?
Due to their delicate nature, over time, a huggie earring can become loose by failing to click into place as tightly as it used to. If that is the case, it’s time for an adjustment, here's an easy self-fix to solve the problem.
Take the earring in the open position and gently use your thumb to push up on the earring post. If you do this gently, you will ever so slightly push the earring post upwards and you will find that the earring will close again with a tighter “click.” If you find that you cannot get the earring to close, you may have pushed the earring post up too much. Try pushing on it ever so slightly to move it downwards a bit. Then try to snap the earring closed. You can adjust the earring post down or up until you hear it click into it's locked position.
This small adjustment, from time to time, will keep your earrings tight and working like new.